Conventional Anesthesia Workstation with mechanical Flowmeter and fully equipped Ventilation Modes
- 8” display, touch screen optional
- User friendly interface design
- Tidal volume 5 – 1.500 ml
- Mechanical flowmeter with 6 flow tubes
- Circle system consisting of metal materials
- Bypass function for soda lime canister
- All ventilation modes to suit neonatal, pediatric and adult patients.
- Highly integrated breathing circuit with built-in heater
- ACGO function to handle open circuits
Breathing circuit applicable for complete range
Autoclavable metal and plastic materials.
Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
Featured with stable pressure tightness.
Visual observation of bellows and valves.
Breathing system with ascending or descending bellows.
Reliable CO2 absorber
One-hand operation designed CO2 absorber.
By-Pass function to ensure smooth operation.
Canister detection feature.
Autoclavable PPSU material (up to 134 °C)
Fresh gas, compliance and leakage compensation.
VCV, PCV, PSV, SIMV, PRVC and Manual ventilation modes.
Integrated ACGO feature to connect open circuit.
Two-sided guide rails for patient monitor, support arm and injection pump. Stainless steel material can withstand any chemical sterilization agent. Equipped with LED light to provide lighting for the large workbench.