The fully electronic Anesthesia Workstation offers an ergonomic Design and a maximum in Performance and Safety for all Patient Categories
- 15.6” TFT touch screen display, integrated patient monitor as option.
- User friendly interface design and easy to operate.
- Rotatable and adjustable supporting arm.
- Full-electronic flowmeter with precise control and accurate data monitoring.
- All ventilation modes to suit neonatal, pediatric and adult patients.
- Highly integrated breathing circuit with built-in heater
Breathing circuit applicable for complete range
Autoclavable metal and plastic materials.
Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
Featured with stable pressure tightness.
Visual observation of bellows and valves.
Breathing system with ascending or descending bellows.
Reliable CO2 absorber
One-hand operation designed CO2 absorber. By-Pass function to ensure smooth operation. Canister detection feature.
Autoclavable PPSU material (up to 134°C)
Fresh gas, compliance and leakage compensation.
VCV, PCV, PSV, SIMV, PRVC and Manual ventilation modes.
Integrated ACGO feature to connect open circuit.
Two-sided guide rails for patient monitor, support arm and injection pump. Stainless steel material can withstand any chemical sterilization agent. Equipped with LED light to provide lighting for the large workbench.